Community West Real Estate is the culmination of Director Chiara Pacifici’s rich experience and passion for people, places and property. Over more than two decades Chiara has accumulated vast experience across property marketing and sales and sustainability.
Director - Chiara Pacifici
Chiara is driven by a desire to make a difference, to do things differently and to do them better. Her industry experience – gained from working with consumers, developers and real estate agents – has equipped her with a deep understanding of what people want from their home, and why they want it. It has also allowed her to help customers find the right buyers, help developers reach wider markets and to make brands and products stand out amongst tough competition.
Chiara has extensive off-plan project sales experience with local and national top tier developers, including sales and marketing strategy consultancy. She has personally appraised, marketed, listed and sold over 200 homes in over 50 suburbs in Perth.
Chiara has acted as an independent buyers agent from pre to post purchase, and is the only trusted affiliate service provider in WA for referred NOKK clients.
Further experience Chiara brings to Community West is summarised below:
- Began working in property at the age of 19 and co-founded her first boutique real estate firm in Perth just three years later. (1996)
- Launched her own real estate consultancy, acting as Licensee/Principal and specialising in the marketing and sales of established and new residential buildings. (2005)
- Completed a Graduate Certificate of Property Investment at Curtin Business School (CBS) focusing studies on property development (2008) and a Masters of Sustainability Studies at Curtin University Sustainability Policy (CUSP) Institute (2010).
- Founded Green Gurus™ to engage, inform and inspire the real estate and property industry on sustainability in housing and its benefits for people & planet. (2009)
- Appointed Head of Sustainability and sales agent at one of WA’s largest apartment developers. (2013)
- Worked part time in roles at Psaros, Banksia Foundation and Green Gurus alongside starting a family. (2015)
- Founded CP Collaborative, consulting to developers seeking to embed sustainability infrastructure and initiatives within new buildings. (2017)
- Joined Frasers Property Group to provide strategic sales and marketing input and to uniquely position their brand and product within the market. (2018)
To learn more about Chiara, the value and experience she brings to Community West, please connect with us – via email, phone, in person or through our social channels.