BUYER ALERT - Don't Pay Too Much. Get What You NeeD.
It is really important, especially in this uncertain property market, that you obtain all the relevant property facts and specifications to make the best buying decision rather than relying on all the marketing and sales spiel.
It's easy to get lost in the hype!
We help you make a better choice.
As your independent buying agent, we work for & with you, ensuring you get the information you need to make the right decision. Sometimes, many of our buyers don't know exactly what they want, some just know the basics like location & price.
It’s very important to ask the right questions of yourself before you start your buying journey.
This Is What We Do For You
BASE CAMP - Know What You Want
- 1st things 1st - You must understand what is most important to you. We help you define this easily through our exclusive CWRE Buyers Questionnaire. There are a bunch of questions you’ve probably never been asked including if you are eligible for grants or other benefits (ie. First Home Buyers). We wont take you on your journey until this criteria is defined. This is your compass, without it you’ll likely get lost, buy something you’re not proud of or worst, pay too much.
STEP 1 - Search & Co-ordinate
- Utilise our extensive knowledge, experience and resources to identify properties that meet your budget and other criteria;
- We liaise directly with the seller or sellers representative (i.e. listing agent) to establish intent and the facts – we ask the right questions;
- We attend inspections with you or on your behalf and, we report immediately;
STEP 2 – Property Analysis & Buyer Mentoring
- We work collaboratively to compile a comprehensive report of short-listed properties to determine likely market value;
- We assess true value using specialised software, identify current and future market trends (real important!), conduct our exclusive Liveability Assessment identifying important features of the best homes & identify any land encumbrances (if any);
- We provide advice and support to help guide you through the buying journey;
STEP 3 – Negotiate the Contract & Terms
- We negotiate the purchase price with the seller or sellers agent, set conditions and settlement requirements that work for you;
- We prepare contractual documentation according to law;
STEP 4 – Post Contract Service
- Ensure settlement agent is engaged, mortgage broker informed, etc;
- Liaise with seller representative to ensure each milestone is met (deposit paid/ finance approved, final inspections conducted);
- Conduct final inspection (with or without you);
- While working closely with relevant stakeholders, we can monitor the final stages of the purchase through to settlement and handover.
My fee to help you buy well is based on a small percentage of the purchase price. We negotiate terms that work for you.
We pride ourselves on making your buying journey a success, resulting in a home & investment to be proud of!
Contact us directly via email@example.com or call Chiara on 0419 953 079 for a full briefing on how we can help.
Neville Pozzi, CEO – REIWA
“Chiara is the epitome of passion and commitment when it comes to sustainability. Chiara’s passion to pass on her extensive knowledge about energy efficiency, sustainable development, carbon management and footprinting, and awareness of the built environment, has resulted in raising awareness within the real estate community about the impact of environmentally sustainable options now available to home and property owners”.
Will Evans, Founder/Director – NOKK
“Community West RE is our trusted affiliate and service provider in Western Australia who can help our buyers and sellers formalise contracts and walk them through the settlement process. We refer our clients to Chiara who is professional, knowledgable and timely.”
Mike Enslin, Managing Director – Kastle Group
“Chiara is passionate about property, hard working and extremely knowledgeable. As selling agent on a range of our apartment buildings, Chiara achieved rapid sales success by developing and communicating unique strategies to buyers, underpinned by the points of difference of our product. Chiara is a collaborator, helping bring people together to achieve great results. I would recommend Chiara highly”