We help you make a better choice.
We are licensed, independent professionals who specialise in a full service offering including 1) searching, 2) locating, 3) analysing and, 4) negotiating the purchase of your future home or investment on your behalf. There’s so much to consider when buying a property – it's not a simple journey.
The team at Community West RE are passionate about real estate and the happiness of those we serve. Transparency and collaboration enables our clients to make informed decisions based on value, quality, liveability, and economics. We help you make a better choice.
We can be engaged as your independent agent to act on your behalf. The key difference between a selling agent and buyer’s agent is who they represent. We can not accept commission from both parties in the same transaction. Our fees can be negotiated either as a set fixed fee or as a retainer, so you know your budget.
The following steps provide an overview of what to expect from us:
- Search & Co-ordinate
- Utilise our resources and databases to create a short list of properties that meet the buyer's budget and other criteria (identified in our comprehensive Buyer Questionnaire);
- Liaise directly with the seller or sellers representative (i.e. listing agent) and ensure a good relationship is set;
- Attend inspections with you or on your behalf.
- Buyer Mentoring
- Assess value, market trends, future planning considerations, conduct Liveability Assessment & identify any land encumbrances (if any);
- Provide advice and support on an ad-hoc basis to help guide a buyer as they look to make a purchase.
- Market Analysis
- Compile a comprehensive report of short-listed properties to determine likely market value.
- Negotiate the purchase price with the seller or sellers agent, set conditions and settlement requirements;
- Prepare contractual documentation according to law.
- Post contract services
- Ensure settlement agent is engaged, mortgage broker informed, etc;
- Liaise with seller representative to ensure each milestone is met (deposit paid/ finance approved, final inspections conducted);
- Conduct final inspection (with or without you);
- While working closely with relevant stakeholders, we can monitor the final stages of the purchase through to settlement and handover.
Contact us on +61 (0)419 953 079 OR firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how we can help you.